Monday, January 14, 2008

Canon 400D DSLR

News for you all, I just bought a DSLR camera.It all started when I came to know that one of my wing mate was coming from US in Dec. I checked the prices and found that there was unbelievable discount offer going on. It took almost three days to come up with the Canon 400D as a choice(other options were Nikon D40 and Olympus 510 but all had some pros and cons). I asked my friend to get one for me. the story did not end here.My friend did brought the camera but he landed in Banglore and it took almost 15-17 days to find a person who was coming from Banglore to pune and willing to carry the stuff with him. but finally like our Hindi movies ka story it was a happy ending . I shot almost 800 photos in a Day(Although some of them were totally black and some of there were fully white :)) .

will post photos here some time..

No comments: